Smooth and Small
This smooth, palm-sized EGG of lubricant is a versatile lubricant available for any situation. While you can use this EGG for extra lubrication on the EGG, FLIP or other related products, it also suits any situation that calls for lubricant; whether solo or for coupled play! No added colors or odors for a natural, non-sticky feeling!
- Wash thoroughly after use with warm water and soap.
- Avoid use when skin is damaged or not in good condition.
- If irritation occurs on skin, stop use immediately and consult a doctor.
- If contact with eye occurs, wash eye with clean water immediately.
- If using in a bath, please be careful of any slippery surfaces you may be standing on.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Store in a dark place, and use immediately after opened.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Are the EGG lotions meant solely for the TENGA EGG series?
No. You may of course use them to apply more lubricant to the TENGA EGG series, but the lotion itself is made to be used in any situation that calls for good lotion.
2. Can the TENGA EGG LOTIONs be used as a lubricant during sexual intercourse?
Our lotions are made with precautions not to cause harm to the body so please feel free to use them during intercourse. However, if you notice any discomfort, please stop use immediately and seek medical attention.
3. Regarding storage, is it OK to store at room temperature?
There are no problems with storage at room temperature. Please avoid storing the item in high temperature or humidity, and away from direct sunlight.
*While prolonged placement in direct sunlight will cause yellowing of the lubricant or a lessening of viscosity, there will be otherwise no problems concerning use. *Please use quickly after opening. In the case of contamination of bacteria, there are possibilities that the lubricant will rot.
4. What are the ingredients? Is it OK to put in my mouth?
Our lubricants are manufactured from ingredients that are not harmful to the body. There should be no problems in injesting the product. However, if irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult a doctor. Ingredients listed below.
5. EGG LOTION Ingredients?
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methylparaben